DISCLOSURE ON THE PROCESSING OF DONOR PERSONAL DATA
Dear donors and respondents, We show the utmost sensitivity to the security of your personal data and take the necessary data security measures to the extent of our administrative and technical capabilities. This disclosure has been prepared in the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law") and the Communique on the Principles and Procedures to be Complied with in Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation to inform you that your personal data may be processed within our resource development and donation collecting activities by the data controller residing at Prof. Dr. Hıfzı Özcan Cad. No:8 Küçükbakkalköy, Ataşehir / Istanbul called the Turkish Spastic Children Foundation Cerebral Palsy Turkey (“Foundation”).
1. Of which personal data will be processed
The personal data belonging to our our below donors, volunteers and respondents may be processed in the scope of the Law:
Personal Data Categories Personal Data Identification Data
Your name and last name or that of the person you are donating to, T.R. Identification number, gender and other identification information, person starting campaign/name and last name of handicapped person that is the subject of the campaign,
Contact Data Your e-mail, phone number or address information, Financial Data
Information about the organization being donated to, the amount and relevant explanations, donor payment, receipt information, credit car/bank account information,
Personal Data of Special Nature Birth in the scope of donations chosen with handicap status, information about when illness occurs or information about condolences, Professional Experience Information about the person becoming newly employed in the scope of the chosen donation, Marketing All manner of personal data acquired through donation and campaign work, Physical Venue Security If you visit our foundation; your CCTV images and entry-exit records, Transaction Security Online bağış sayfa ve platformlarına giriş-çıkış, gezinme ve tıklama bilgileri, internet sitesi ziyaretinizin detayları, IP adresiniz, şifre bilgisi, Diğer Veriler
All manner of personal data acquired in the framework of our correspondence with you and all other personal information we may collect in the scope of our resource development activities
2. For what purpose the personal data is to be processed
Your collected personal data may be processed for the following purposes that are the reason for your disclosing personal data to us and within the personal data processing conditions specified in Article 5 of the Law and in accordance with basic principles:
- In the scope of resource development activities; in the carrying out of donation processes and/or presentation of opportunities to purchase products for the purpose of donation, to record and track donation and donor data, to issue, transmit and maintain receipts pertaining to donor transactions, to develop joint projects and programs with our donors and business partners,
- In the scope of carrying out communication activities; to contact our donors, to confirm the accuracy and currency of donor information, to follow-up on demands and complaints,
- In the scope of corporate communication and marketing activities; to send our donors promotional, informational, campaign, gratitude, announcement, etc. content via their contact information, to send donor certificates for donations, to organize promotional activities for the purpose of increasing Foundation recognition and developing donor potential (corporate visits, social media promotion, etc.), to organize a variety of events, organizations and seminars, to broadcast the name-last name of the donor and the amount of the donation through the website to set an example and support campaigns (as long as they are not stipulated as anonymous donations),
- In the scope of our legal obligations; to provide information to official persons and agencies, to respond to demands from legal authorities,
- In the scope of information security and archiving; to issue all records and documents that will be the basis for the transaction in electronic or paper format, to ensure information security for donation transactions, to obtain support from service providers when necessary,
- In the scope of improving our service quality; to improve the efficiency and quality of the services we provide, to lead academic and scientific work, especially on the subject of CP, for the purpose of enabling field work, to carry out statistical work,
- In the scope of legal and physical location security; To ensure legal and physical location security in the even you visit our Foundation, to take all necessary measures necessary for public health due to the pandemic.
3. To whom and for what purpose personal data may be transferred to other people
The personal data that is collected may be shared domestically and internationally in accordance with the conditions in articles 8 and 9 of the Law. All the security measures necessary in the sharing of your personal data are taken. Your personal data may be transferred to banks through payment point service providers to complete and monitor donation and collection transactions; to e-mail and SMS sending platforms and to third party people and companies, from whom CRM support is obtained, to carry out marketing activities and service loyalty transactions; to the service departments under the Turkish Spastic Children’s Foundation and financial businesses to ensure unity among our organizations and plan our internal operations; to external service providers, our suppliers, information technology support providers, cargo companies and third party persons/companies in order to operate the e-commerce infrastructure of our foundation, obtain cloud and hosting services, conduct information security processes and to carry out the supply processes while ensuring the security of technical support services and physical locations; to domestic and foreign funders and program partner third parties for the purpose of conducting projects, generating reports in this scope and providing you the benefit of project resources; to judicial authorities, courts and concerned agencies and institutions for the purpose of fulfilling information and reporting obligations, legislative requirements and/or in response to demands and in the event of disputes, to all legal representatives and third parties, from whom consultation is obtained and authority is given including consultants, auditors and attorneys.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is obtained by the Foundation;
- verbally on the telephone / by e-mail / through the website or your application in person,
- through Foundation website contact forms,
- registration for Foundation e-bulletins on the website,
- online donation form and fields on the Foundation website,
- Event/seminar participation and registration forms,
- Third party service providers used in online organizations,
- Payment point service providers, banks and other various third parties that services are obtained from,
- the cookies used on the Foundation websites and platforms,
- by means of being made public by you,
- Information received upon entry to the Foundation for security purposes, camera records and through similar means are obtained for the purposes that are limited to those stated above.
When the purpose for processing your personal data no longer exists and/or when the period of time we are required by legislation reaches a statute of limitations/when the data storing period expires, your personal data will be erased, destroyed or anonymized. Based on the legal justifications of Law article 5/2 where it is stated “on the condition of being made public by the concerned person”, “data processing is required for the legitimate interests of the data controller”, “being required for us to fulfill our legal obligation” and “being directly relevant to the establishment or execution of a contract the processing of the contract party's personal data is mandatory”and clear consent per article 5/1 of the Law your personal data is processed through automatic and non automatic means.
5.Your legal rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law
Personal data owners have the following rights;
- To find out whether or not personal data has been processed,
- To request the relevant information if her/his personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of the processing of her/his personal data and as to whether those has been used for intended purpose,
- To learn the third parties to whom her/his personal data were transferred within Turkey or abroad,
- To request correction if the personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately and to request notification of the process performed within this context to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request the erasure or destruction of the personal data which were processed under the provisions of the Law and other related laws, upon the disappearance of reasons which require its process and the notification of the process performed within this context to third persons to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object when a consequence against the person results from analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim damages if they are harmed due to unlawful processing of personal data.
To exercise your rights stated above, you may submit the information verifying your identity and an explanation of the right your wish to exercise to www.tscv.org.tr under the option “Information Request Form” by filling out the form and conveying it to us by the methods that are specified on the form. Your requests will be concluded free of charge as quickly as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board may be charged. However, if you are submitting the request on behalf of someone else, you must include other documents that confirm your authorization and your identity in your application.
Connect with Us